gary
29-09-2006, 10:39 PM
this is the link to the search function on the QOF Information Centre's website
http://www.qof.ic.nhs.uk/search.asp

to find any practice's qof results

drananduk
10-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Dear Gary ,
This is a wonderful site . My practice uses vision .How would I get the current score we have achieved so that I could work towards some target to improve the score for the rest of the year.

berylboulton
10-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Hi Gary- an excellent site - I joined this practice in May 06 and it's great to get views like this

berylboulton
10-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Hi Gary an excellent site - well done;)

gary
11-10-2006, 12:52 PM
Dear Gary ,
This is a wonderful site . My practice uses vision .How would I get the current score we have achieved so that I could work towards some target to improve the score for the rest of the year.

thanks.
not quite sure what you mean. in emis there is "population manager" which breaks down the qof into individual sections, thus showing where work needs to be done. doesnt vision have this?

drananduk
17-10-2006, 03:24 PM
It has a section like clinical audit , I am still learning how to get the list myself instead of any IT help .I am sure it should be easy.

drananduk
19-10-2006, 02:53 PM
For example I am working to improve score for AF , I reviewed 20 case notes and updated the computer .I would like to know after putting this input whether I have made some impact in the % of QOF achievement .For this I need to run the system to pick up the points. Am I explaining well ? It is a VISION System and I thought some one would have similar system.And able to advice.

Jerry Cooke
30-01-2007, 04:47 PM
I know it's a long time ago, but you could generate interim reports in Vision and this will give you the current state of play in the Clinical Audit references. After the report has been generated, you need to submit it and it will go to QMAS, giving you a current state of play.

I confess that I have only just cottoned on to this little gem!! Really useful though in the run up to 31 March.