PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

gary
02-07-2006, 09:42 PM
The gpmanagement.co.uk website welcomes all Practice Managers to join its new free service. The site is based around a forum which will enable all registered users the ability to post questions and correspond with each other, throughout the working day. As the site grows there will be a large inventory of searchable material which should prove very helpful to all Practice Managers.
As a registered member you will be able to personalise your "profile", adding a picture and other information if you so wish. You are able to email other registered users ( and block others from emailing you if you so wish), or send them a message internally through the website.
All message posts can be edited by the poster, and files can be attached and uploaded to the website from either your own computer or from a website on the net. So for instance, if you have a protocol that you would like to share with others, simply upload it in an attachement to your message. There is a special forum for this " File Uploads : protocols and Guidelines", but you can add a file anywhere in any forum.

The website has been established by myself, Dr Gary Rogers. I am GP based in Norfolk.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

gary
02-07-2006, 09:46 PM
there are several features that I am sure will prove helpful and popular.
Each thread in the forum can be printed out, emailed to a friend, or subscribed to. Just explore the options on the drop-down lists...
There is an excellent search facility.
The "UserCP" is the control panel for each user to personalise their own profile.
A file can be uploaded for others to download, an example is made here in this post...
Comments anyone?

hina
24-07-2006, 03:59 PM
great idea to have an online forum! welldone Gary, its helpful as well as fun! :D

judigreen
03-08-2006, 11:22 AM
This is a great idea- even if only to know others are facing same problems. Thanks

amberjordan
04-08-2006, 03:28 PM
:) :(

DOLINA
04-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Great idea hopefully will provide some useful pointers and some useful contacts. :D

Kay R
17-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Brilliant idea. I am sure I will use it frequently as a relatively new PM. :)

eddie.thomas
23-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Yes, a great forum - and also as a new PM I will be using it regularly!

Thanks for setting this up, Gary

Eddie

des.mccarthy
20-09-2006, 03:01 PM
Very helpful in monitoring what others are up to and how different / similar our problems can be. Always useful to be a lurker, even if not po-actively contributing!