PDA

View Full Version : Choose and Book

Janeking
12-07-2006, 12:09 PM
found this DOH booklet which I thought might be of interest?

Monica Adjei
22-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Jane, Thanks for the document. Are you able to search and know how many choose & book referrals your doctors have made in a particular month?

Janeking
22-09-2006, 11:37 AM
We have to keep a log manually, unfortunately. probably would be best to have some sort of emis template for this...
the secretary writes all the letters and accesses the C+B site, generating the letters that we send to the pt. this letter has the booking details and password for the pt to use. this way the drs don't have to book online during the consultation- all they have to do is keep a manual record of their referals.:cool:

hina
25-09-2006, 04:18 PM
there's an option on the C&B page where you can print out the total number of referrals made, and it shows which doctor has how many as well (for practice with more than one doc) and i think it also shows which speciality they've referred to. it's a handy little breakdown of figures! i'll do some browsing around again and see how its done and will let you know :)

hina
25-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Ok here goes... :D

When you get onto the Choose and Book site, you have that list where it shows you options like 'activity list' and 'outstanding referral letters' etc. That's called the Worklist. There’s a bar at the top right of that section and its got tabs showing 'Worklists’, ‘Directory of Services’, ‘Enquiries’ and ‘Reports'.

Click on Reports. Then click on Reports again which is showing with an arrow next to it. It then shows another list of options. Those are your referral figures ;) if you want then you can print them out monthly and keep them in your records...