PDA

View Full Version : Forum pruning

gary
26-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Suggestions please for which forums to be closed and deleted, and for any new forums that would be welcomed.
For instance, the locum forums are not that much used, nor is the " for sale" forum, and no-one seems interested in starting their " own group" forum in the " localities" section. Please vote in the poll for a " thumbs up" or " thumbs down" on each of these forums.:(

NJF
26-02-2007, 01:10 PM
I am new to the site Gary so think it would be unfair to comment however, I can say I have found the site very useful to date!:D

Sue Barnes
28-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Suggestions please for which forums to be closed and deleted, and for any new forums that would be welcomed.
For instance, the locum forums are not that much used, nor is the " for sale" forum, and no-one seems interested in starting their " own group" forum in the " localities" section. Please vote in the poll for a " thumbs up" or " thumbs down" on each of these forums.:(

I agree not used that much but useful to have when needed

Nursie
05-03-2007, 08:29 AM
Hi Gary ~ I know you're based in England and you must know that there are many differences (as well as many similarities) between the Primary Care Services in England and Scotland. I'm not sure how many Scottish members you have but I think it would be useful to have a wee Scottish Forum. If there are enough members from Scotland that is ~ and perhaps it would encourage more members from North of the Border.
Just a wee thought.
Great site anyway!

Anne

gary
06-03-2007, 07:52 AM
The Scottish forum idea is a good one, I will set this up soon. At the moment am on a refresher course... just had an afternoon on health/safety and employment tribunals:mad:
Otherwise seems that the "for sale" forum will be making an exit soon.

gary
07-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Scottish forum has now been added:) , and the "For Sale" forum has been suspended:( .