PDA

View Full Version : End of year

northstar21
21-02-2007, 12:08 PM
I need some help. I have recently started as PM at a surgery, and receive little help, advice or mentorship from my employers. I have been onto QMAS and covered all the non-clinical points on there, and written policies where appropriate etc. I do not have much to go on from the previous PM as it's incredibly disorganised.

I do not know what I need to physically do as the year comes to an end. Do I need to actually submit protocols and policies?

ANy help with what I need to be doing would be gratefully received. I work in the Wigan area. Thanks

neelam
21-02-2007, 01:54 PM
:confused: speak to your PCT they should be able to help you

catharine
21-02-2007, 04:05 PM
your local PCT should have somebody nominated who will be able to train you on the QMAS website and provide you with login details.
Normally you will be expected to submit any actions following your annual QOF visit by 31/03/07.
On the final day you have to log into the website and sign off on the figures that have been downloaded, to confirm your agreement (or not!) as to the accuracy compared with your own data on site. Look at the website below:
http://nww.qmastraining.nhs.uk/qmastrain/index.htm
it may shed some light

JulesUk
23-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Hiya

I just posted you a private message but my computer crashed so not sure if it sent :confused:

let me know.

I also work as PM in Wigan so I can always post out any info you need.