PDA

View Full Version : Drum

gary
06-02-2007, 09:17 AM
I have uplaoded some files that may be useful to others; they are my attept at organising a DRUM system, and my PCT seem to think it acceptable. Essentially I am using a questionnaire to triage patients. Also included is an Emis PCS file that I am currently using to store the results.

CAS
07-02-2007, 08:21 AM
Good Morning

I am unable to download the emistemplate, it just comes out as gobbly gook what am I doing wrong please?

Carol

sally-anne smith
07-02-2007, 09:19 AM
I've viewed the Drum Protocols but I've been unable to view the emis template I'm sure I will find this invaluable. Can you help?
Many thanks Sally

I have uplaoded some files that may be useful to others; they are my attept at organising a DRUM system, and my PCT seem to think it acceptable. Essentially I am using a questionnaire to triage patients. Also included is an Emis PCS file that I am currently using to store the results.

wendy parker
07-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Hi Sally-Anne,
you have to save the file to your hard disk and then upload it onto your emis pcs system. to do this you go to the "template designer" ( after clicking on the "modules" button at the top left corner. on the "general" tab there should be a list of live templates- using the mouse- right click over the folder where you want the template to reside, and click " import", select the drum template file from your hard disk- and its all done.