PDA

View Full Version : staff policies

lynne bolton
12-12-2006, 12:35 PM
I have just qualified as a new practice manager after a 28 year career in retail managment. I have taken over in a practice which has not had a practice manager for some considerable time! I am in the process of updating all policies and protocols! I have to produce Job Descriptions, contracts of employment and update or re-produce the staff hand book, in particular for all our reception staff including senior receptionists. Could anyone provide me with Job descriptions, person specs or any other documents that could be used as templates?

I have downloaded information from ACAS so that I get the implementation spot on!

Any help would be very much appreciated, not to say time saving!
Many thanks,
Lynne

Gwyn
14-12-2006, 09:03 AM
Hi Lynne

I have attached some that may be useful, if you would like the work book policies ie alcohol in workplace, bullying and harressment, sickness etc let me know and I will send those too.

Regards

Gwyn

lynne bolton
15-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Dear Gwyn,

many thanks for the information that you have sent me and yes please could you send me the other information.
I am most grateful.

Regards,

Lynne.

Jerry Cooke
19-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Here's a copy of our employee handbook. Hope it is of some help.

lynne bolton
27-12-2006, 09:34 AM
Dear Jerry,

thank you so much for the staff hand book. I have just downloaded it.
once again my thanks.

Regards,

Lynne

Jayne
11-01-2007, 10:16 AM
Hi Lynne
Please find attached a copy of the sample Contract of Employment I have prepared for Practices in the Blackburn with Darwen area - Im the PCT HR Manager- this should save you some time !
Good luck in your new post.
Jayne

J Doyle
29-01-2007, 05:11 PM
I have just qualified as a new practice manager after a 28 year career in retail managment. I have taken over in a practice which has not had a practice manager for some considerable time! I am in the process of updating all policies and protocols! I have to produce Job Descriptions, contracts of employment and update or re-produce the staff hand book, in particular for all our reception staff including senior receptionists. Could anyone provide me with Job descriptions, person specs or any other documents that could be used as templates?

I have downloaded information from ACAS so that I get the implementation spot on!

Any help would be very much appreciated, not to say time saving!
Many thanks,
Lynne

In our practice we purchase IQ software which helps us with our QOF and all practice policies and handbook.

Regrads

Joyce

DOLINA
20-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi Gwyn

Many thanks for your help with those policies. Our PCT is being a bit picky and want me to incorporate drugs alcohol and stress into my policies (enough to drive me to drink and drugs). Can anyone help with a policy that covers drugs, alcohol and stress. :eek:

Rachael
20-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Hope these help

Rachael